Pls click me~ TQ^^

Monday, June 13, 2011

When I woke up this morning..
I rubbed my blur blur eyes.. rolled around for a few times..
trying to figure what day is today..
(the usual trouble of being on holiday- i dont know when is when) xD

then suddenly GOSH! its Monday!
The Monday before the Monday where we'll be on the plane to Sabah!
I promised myself I gotta work hard at least for this last week to keep fit~
I dread to see those fats being exposed under the sun xD

So, I invited Chia Shiuanny to join me and we chose badminton! =D

Shiuanny
vs

Evoney
after 30 minutes of running and smashing xD

Time to recharge..WHILE..

kap-ing other players haha!
looking at them~ and looking at us is totally.. WAAAA o.O

see~ Told ya is smashing~ xD
we killed 3 shuttle cocks in 45 minutes..not bad? HAHA!

So hot and sweaty after the game!
but one word: 爽! ^^
I feel so healthy today haha!

Anyone wants to join us for next round?
cheers! =D

3 comments:

  1. going to a trip in Sabah? haha.
    I've never been there :( hope I can visit there some time in future XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya! going for vacation =)
    update when I'm back! then u decide whether u wana go thr in the future hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa. then you must write a pretty beautiful post with many awesome photos lo XD
    wait for your update :)

    ReplyDelete